Jacqueline is a Conservative Member of the European Parliament ('MEP') in the North West of England. She keeps in touch with members all year round, through events, conferences and regular newsletters
The North West covers Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside. The Conservative Party is active across the Region, with volunteers and members, councillors and MPs.
Following the 2017 General Election, there are 20 Conservative MPs in the Region:
- Altrincham and Sale West: Graham Brady MP
- Blackpool North and Cleveleys: Paul Maynard MP
- Bolton West: Chris Green MP
- Carlisle: John Stevenson MP
- Cheadle: Mary Robinson MP
- Congleton: Fiona Bruce MP
- Copeland: Trudy Harrison MP
- Eddisbury: Antoinette Sandbach MP
- Fylde: Mark Menzies MP
- Hazel Grove: William Wragg MP
- Macclesfield: David Rutley MP
- Morecambe and Lunesdale: David Morris MP
- Pendle: Andrew Stephenson MP
- Penrith and the Border: Rory Stewart MP
- Ribble Valley: Nigel Evans MP
- Rossendale and Darwen: Jake Berry MP
- South Ribble: Seema Kennedy MP
- Southport: Damien Moore MP
- Tatton: Esther McVey MP
- Wyre and Preston North: Ben Wallace MP
The North West Conservative Party has a Field Director, Diane Clarke OBE, and a team of staff based at the Party's regional office in Salford.
If you vote Conservative at election time, and would like to help us win in future, use the links on this page to join us (as a Member or Friend).
We rely on people to help us in these ways to help get our message across and to fight modern election campaigns. You can also join us by printing the form at the end of this page.
|Join the Conservatives||253.77 KB|
|Register to vote||132.71 KB|
|Vote by post||53.09 KB|